Duration: 2 Days
Topics Covered In This Course
Error-handling and Debugging
String Methods that Can Use Regular Expressions
Building a Form Toolbox
More Tools for Working with Forms
Displaying and Manipulating Data Tables
Communicating With Applets
What You Can Expect
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
• Debug code and handle errors.
• Create custom objects with custom methods and properties.
• Create, read to, write from, and delete both single and multi-dimensional arrays.
• Build functionality that selects, sorts, and searches data tables for display.
• Store, retrieve, and delete cookies.
• Use regular expressions for advanced form validation
• Check for browser support on a feature by feature basis
• Create dynamic menus
• Create stunning visual effects with Dynamic HTML
• Position elements dynamically
• Modify content on the fly
Who Should Take This Course
Instructor-led, groups-paced, classroom-delivery with structured hands-on activities.
Every student attending a Verhoef Training class will receive a certificate good for $100 toward their next public class taken within a year.
You can also buy "Verhoef Vouchers" to get a discounted rate for a single student in any of our public or web-based classes. Contact your account manager or our sales office for details.
Can't find the course you want?
Call us at 800.533.3893, or
email us at [email protected]