Duration: 3 Days
On our website at:
BusinessObjects Reporting covers query selection and creation,
use of data manipulation tools, sorting of report data,
creation of data filters, drill down capability, report
presentation, and formatting and distribution techniques.
What You Can Expect
After taking this course the student should be able
- Understand the role of BusinessObjects for accessing corporate
- Illustrate the critical path for developing and executing
- Define the capabilities of filters for defining conditional
selection properties via; conditional IF's, relational
operators, string searching and range testing.
- Incorporating sort functions to manipulate report sequences
- Insertion of calculations and aggregate functions into queries
to generate derived data columns.
- Illustrate the role of the grouping and sorting operations
in report formation, additionally recognize the impact
on query performance.
- Ability to customize and modify the report layout to add
headers, footers and others customized information to
the report template
- Use the drill down function to provide in-depth analysis
of report information
- Illustrate techniques for report distribution and sharing
- Use of the Slice & Dice panel to provide further delineation
of corporate data
Who Should Take This Course
People working in the client community that access information
from a corporate warehouse and have a need to utilize
BusinessObjects' interactive abilities to create, view,
save and print customized reports.
This class is taught by lecture with hands-on workshops.
PROCESS MANAGEMENT USING LEAN IT AND KAIZEN
Every student attending a Verhoef Training class will receive
a certificate good for $100 toward their next public class taken
within a year.
You can also buy "Verhoef Vouchers" to get a discounted rate for a
single student in any of our public or web-based classes.
Contact your account manager or our sales office for details.